Monday, November 10, 2008

Checking in

I've been fighting a cold and allergies for the last month. For some reason I don't seem to be able to kick it, although I think mom and Cindy both had it about this long too. Anyway, I haven't felt much up to anything other than just getting done the things I have to get done each day. When I have felt a bit better I've been cooking, trying out new recipes and trying to prefect a few more.
I'm sorry I have neglected this blog, but I've been able to post a few new recipes to the other one. I hope to get to feeling better soon so I can keep up a little better. I will make a post of things I've been eating and get an update on how I'm doing as far as weight loss goes. I'm sure I've gained a little weight since I've not been able to eat as well as I should. I've not had nearly enough veggies and drank too much diet Dr. Pepper. Other than that I've not eaten anything "off limits" or high carb.

7 comments:

~Oct said...

Feel better girl! The recipes from your other blog look amazing. There are several things that I want to try ... that banana bread is definitely one of them.

*hugs*
~Oct

Vikki said...

Thank you so much October. I've got to get better soon. I've got so much to do.
Hugs,
Vikki

Vikki said...

Thank you so much October. I've got to get better soon. I've got so much to do.
Hugs,
Vikki

Former Donut Junkie said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. I miss your posts here and I haven't been able to comment on your other blog. Get well soon. Ron.

Vikki said...

Thank you, I actually think I'm feeling a little better today.

Jennifer [To PIN/share a Post, Click the 3 dots or the Red SAVE Button] said...

Good to hear you are on the mend.

Vikki said...

Thank you Jennifer, I'm doing better.