Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Late for Menu Monday...

Seems I can't get my menu's posted most of the time, even when I manage to get them written out. But I'm beginning to think there is something genetically wrong with my biological clock. Not only can I not sleep on a normal schedule but I just can't seem to start the week on a Monday either.
So here on Wednesday, I remember to post my menu's and this time I'm going to go ahead and post them even if it's not Monday.

Monday
Pork Fried Rice
Tuesday
Take out, not what I planned but what we did.
Wednesday
Hamburger steak
chili beans
stuffed zucchini
Thursday
Monterey Chicken ( Marinaded then grilled, topped with bacon, lc bbq sauce monterey cheese)
sauteed squash
black beans
Friday
Pork with orange glaze (last 3rd of the pork loin from last week, that I froze)
green beans
dream field pasta with sour cream and green onions
Saturday
Moist Chicken legs (kind of a bbq chicken cooked in the crockpot)
cole slaw
cauliflower salad
Sunday
Beef and chicken Fajitas
with shredded lettuce, sour cream, cheese and lc tortilla

No comments: