Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Menu Monday

Gonna have to start calling this Menu Tuesday since I can't seem to get it posted on time :(.
I made a wonderful sausage/spinach quiche for breakfast this morning. It's after one and I'm still full. Think I will keep these made up in the freezer so I can just pour them in my pie plate and bake, without all the prep that goes into them.

Monday
Steak and eggs with sauteed mushrooms

Tuesday
Tortilla Soup with low carb tortilla chips, shredded lettuce, cheese and sour cream

Wednesday
Apricot porkchops
Sugar snap peas and cream peas for the carbivores
Broccoli or salad

Thursday
Chili with all the fixings

Friday
Grilled chicken
Spinach casserole (eggs, cheese, etc)
Tomato slices

Saturday
Chicken Potpie

Sunday
Not sure yet but I'm hoping left overs If not an impossible pie with Carbquik

No comments: