Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I just got home from my Dr. appointment. It went very well. He gave me a prescription for Trazodone (?) I think is what it's called. Dropped it off, will pick it up tomorrow. He said I needed get a little sun light, drink less caffine in the afternoon and never let myself sleep more than 8-9 hours no matter how many hours I've been awake. He says sleeping more than that will add the insomnia. So I'm supposed to take the new script everynight, no caffine after 2pm and set my alarm so I don't sleep more than 8 hours.
As far as my apnea, I have a sleep study set for next Friday night. But I was able to rent a machine until I can get my new one. Yeah!!!!! I'm so sleepy now I can hardly keep my eyes open. I'm just afraid by bed time I will have pushed past the sleepiness and be up all night. Guess we will see.

Well just thought I would update you, so far so good.

No comments: